Dear member NGO,
Greetings from Fingo Powerbank<http://www.fingo.fi/powerbank>!
With this e-mail I would like to invite you to a country meeting for NGOs working in or
interested in Kenya.
Date: 7th September, 2020
Venue: Online (Zoom)
Target group: Finnish NGOs
Agenda for the meeting
1. Welcoming word- Emma Nkonoki 5 minutes
2. Brief introductions of people, organizations and ongoing activities or plans
(Depending on the number of participants, this might be done only through chat)- 10
3. Suomi-Kenya Seura -brief introduction by Ossi Leppänen 5 minutes
4. Introduction to Fingo Powerbank, ongoing activities and plans in Kenya -Emma Nkonoki
5. Innovation and Development talk by an expert from Kenya -Peter Njuguna 20 minutes
6. Open discussion: Challenges, Wishes + Questions and Answers -60 minutes
7. Closing words + way forward - Emma Nkonoki 10 minutes
With my best regards,
Expert, Innovation and Development
email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> ;+358 503 176 724
Linkedin: Emma Nkonoki; Skype:emmankonoki
Kepa and the Finnish NGDO Platform to the European Union, Kehys,
have formed a new umbrella organisation: Finnish Development NGOs-Fingo.