Last chances to register for the Fingo and Bridge 47 training:
Purposeful Partnerships: Engaging new sectors in GCE
Dates: 5-7 May 2021
Time: 11.30-13.15 (EET)
Participation fee: 30 €
Registration by: 27 April
Organizers: Fingo and Bridge 47
Facilitators: Orla Devine (Bridge 47)
Be inspired to engage in meaningful partnerships with other sectors. Learn more about how
to work with Global Citizenship Education and Lifelong Learning in companies, media
sector, trade unions and any other kind of partnership you can imagine. Your new
partnerships may result in new actions for a just and sustainable world.
In this online training we shall work with storytelling, provide you with valuable tips
and case stories from our Bridge 47 journey over the past three years. We shall have a
closer look at different types of partnerships and ways to approach them. Among other
things you shall learn more about effective language, models of meaningful cooperation as
well as find out how Global Citizenship Education is a great tool to help partners better
understand issues of poverty, human rights and development.
We are looking forward to meeting you and to spend fruitful time together. The training is
co-organized by Fingo and Bridge 47 project. You can find the training at Fingo website
Agenda of the training
Day 1: Why Partnerships?
* Discuss how partnerships with other sectors can support the mission of Global
Education- a fair and sustainable world.
* Explore different types of partnerships from the philanthropic to the
* Map potential partners/ sectors and their links to sustainable development.
* Reflect on examples of cross-sector Global Education partnerships in other
Day 2: Communicating your purpose
* Reflect and gain clarity on your purpose.
* Explore the power of the Global Education method of storytelling for communicating
* Consider the importance of tone of voice.
* Create a story to communicate your purpose to prospective partners (Your pitch!).
Day 3: The Partnership journey
* Reflect on the stages of the partnerships journey.
* Share your experiences of partnerships.
* Role-play an initial meeting with a prospective partner.
* Gain insight and tips on identifying, initiating and sustaining a successful
* Discuss our needs as regards engaging in GCE partnerships with other sectors and
ways forward for our sector.
For more information, please contact
Tel: +358 50 321 8494
Bridge 47 – Building Global Citizenship
Fingo – Finnish Development NGOs
Join the Bridge 47 network today!<http://bridge47.org/join>
[Kuva, joka sisältää kohteen mittari Kuvaus luotu automaattisesti]