[Kehityspolitiikka] Invitation: 23 January - Neil Ruiz on demographic trends and attitudes towards migration globally

Tomi, Anne Tomi at wider.unu.edu
Ti Tammi 14 10:16:59 EET 2020

Could you please circulate the below invitation:

You are invited to attend a WIDER Seminar Series<https://www2.wider.unu.edu/crm/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=9945&qid=691345> event on 23 January when Neil Ruiz presents on demographic trends and attitudes towards migration globally<https://www.wider.unu.edu/event/neil-ruiz-demographic-trends-and-attitudes-towards-migration-globally>.

15:00-16:00
UNU-WIDER, Katajanokanlaituri 6 B, Helsinki, Finland

Practical information
The seminar will take place from 15:00-16:00 at UNU-WIDER, Katajanokanlaituri 6 B, 00160 Helsinki.

Event details on the event page<https://www.wider.unu.edu/event/neil-ruiz-demographic-trends-and-attitudes-towards-migration-globally>.

The series, held in Helsinki, is open to local and visiting researchers, policy makers, and others interested in development topics.

If you are interested in attending, please send your RSVP to Anne Tomi (tomi at wider.unu.edu)

WIDER Seminar Series 2020
The weekly event provides a forum for academic debate while also presenting an opportunity for local policy makers and others working in development to learn about the latest research methods and findings.

Presentations will be given by invited speakers, UNU-WIDER researchers, visiting scholars, and PhD students.

Learn more about the series and see details of upcoming seminars as they are announced here<https://www2.wider.unu.edu/crm/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=9945&qid=691345>.

Please contact Anne Tomi (tomi at wider.unu.edu) for more information

Anne Salzman Tomi
Communications Assistant

[UNU-WIDER-email-2017]

Email<mailto:shipp at wider.unu.edu>  I  Twitter<https://twitter.com/UNUWIDER>  I  YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/UNUWIDER>  I  Flickr<https://www.flickr.com/photos/unu-wider>  I  LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/unu-wider>  I  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UNUWIDER>  I  Blog<https://www.wider.unu.edu/blog>

Website: www.wider.unu.edu<http://www.wider.unu.edu/>

United Nations University World Institute for Development Economics Research
Phone number: +358 (0)961599231
Address: Katajanokanlaituri 6 B, FI-00160 Helsinki, Finland

Think green - keep it on the screen.