[Kehityspolitiikka] Invitation: 08 November - Ravi Pendakur - the impact of federal modern agreements on income inequality in indigenous communities

Tomi, Anne Tomi at wider.unu.edu
Ti Loka 5 11:00:07 EET 2019

You are invited to attend a WIDER Seminar Series<https://www2.wider.unu.edu/crm/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=9945&qid=691345> event on 08 November when Ravi Pendakur presents on the impact of federal modern agreements on income inequality in indigenous communities<https://www.wider.unu.edu/event/ravi-pendakur-impact-federal-modern-agreements-income-inequality-indigenous-communities>.

15:00-16:00
Marina Congress Center, Baltica Meeting Room, Katajanokanlaituri 6, Helsinki, Finland

Practical information
The seminar will take place from 15:00-16:00 at the Marina Congress Center in the Baltica meeting room (Katajanokanlaituri 6, 00160 Helsinki).

Registration and event details on the event page<https://www.wider.unu.edu/event/ravi-pendakur-impact-federal-modern-agreements-income-inequality-indigenous-communities>.

The series, held in Helsinki, is open to local and visiting researchers, policy makers, and others interested in development topics.

See the latest programme, including abstracts, here<https://www.wider.unu.edu/event/ravi-pendakur-impact-federal-modern-agreements-income-inequality-indigenous-communities>.

WIDER Seminar Series 2019
The weekly event provides a forum for academic debate while also presenting an opportunity for local policy makers and others working in development to learn about the latest research methods and findings.
Presentations will be given by invited speakers, UNU-WIDER researchers, visiting scholars, and PhD students.
Learn more about the series and see details of upcoming seminars as they are announced here<https://www2.wider.unu.edu/crm/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=9945&qid=691345>.

Please contact Anne Tomi (tomi at wider.unu.edu) for more information

Anne Salzman Tomi
Communications Assistant

[UNU-WIDER-email-2017]

Email<mailto:shipp at wider.unu.edu>  I  Twitter<https://twitter.com/UNUWIDER>  I  YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/UNUWIDER>  I  Flickr<https://www.flickr.com/photos/unu-wider>  I  LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/unu-wider>  I  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UNUWIDER>  I  Blog<https://www.wider.unu.edu/blog>

Website: www.wider.unu.edu<http://www.wider.unu.edu/>

United Nations University World Institute for Development Economics Research
Phone number: +358 (0)961599231
Address: Katajanokanlaituri 6 B, FI-00160 Helsinki, Finland

Think green - keep it on the screen.