[Kehityspolitiikka] FINGO TRAINING: Effective Campaigns for Change 26.3.

Emmi Liulia emmi.liulia at fingos.onmicrosoft.com
Ke Helmi 27 12:19:31 EET 2019

TRAINING: Effective Campaigns for Change

The elections are coming, and many NGOs are engaging in different campaigns this spring. Are you one of them? Or are you planning campaigns in the future?

Fingo organizes a campaign training together with Fida’s Dutch partner organization Woord en Daad<https://www.woordendaad.nl/english/>. The training is aimed for anyone interested in campaigning in the future.

In this training we will compare Finnish and Dutch and experiences in implementing successful advocacy campaigns. What have we learned so far? What are the building blocks of successful campaigns and which pitfalls should we avoid?

Evert-Jan Brouwer <https://www.linkedin.com/in/evertjanbrouwer> and Gerjan Agterhof <https://www.linkedin.com/in/gerjanagterhof>  from Woord en Daad will present two encouraging stories of how to inspire politicians. Adopt an SDG<https://gateway.sdgcharter.nl/group/151/about> is a campaign to promote the 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals, and Ready for Change brought NGOs together during the Dutch EU presidency in 2016.

Come and meet colleagues from Woord en Daad<https://www.woordendaad.nl/english/> and share your own lessons and best practices.

Time: 26.3. 13:00-16:00

Location: Fingo´s Amazon training room, 6th floor

Elimäenkatu 25-27, Helsinki.

Please register here.<https://www.fingo.fi/palvelut/koulutus/ilmoittaudu-koulutukseen>

If the registration form does not work properly please send the information included in the form to this address: koulutus at fingo.fi

Training fees:

Fingo´s member organizations 20 euros

Other organizations 40 euros

Other participants 80 euros

Maximum number of attendees is 25.

<mailto:koulutus at fingo.fi><mailto:koulutus at fingo.fi>
<mailto:koulutus at fingo.fi>

<mailto:koulutus at fingo.fi>

Emmi Liulia

Koulutussihteeri | Fingo

 +358 50 317 6693 |emmi.liulia at fingo.fi<mailto:%7Ckalle.korhonen at fingo.fi>

Fingo – vaikuttaa tulevaisuuteen tänään.
viestii | kouluttaa | kasvattaa | tukee | vaikuttaa
fingo.fi

Kepa ja Kehys ovat nyt Fingo. Teemme töitä, jotta elämä olisi reilumpaa. Ihan kaikkialla. Olemme yli 300 kehitysjärjestön yhteistyöjärjestö.

HTML liite on siirretty...

Lisätietoja postituslistasta Kehityspolitiikka