[Kehityspolitiikka] Invitation: WIDER Seminar Series 27 February  - Decentralized targeting of agricultural credit in West Bengal: private vs. political intermediaries

Ruby, Richardson Richardson at wider.unu.edu
Ti Helmi 26 08:44:57 EET 2019

INVITATION
WIDER Seminar Series with Maurizio Bussolo

Date: Wednesday 27 February 2019, 14:00-15:00
Venue: Sustainability room, UNU-WIDER, Katajanokanlaituri 6 B, Helsinki​

Register here<https://www2.wider.unu.edu/crm/content/seminar-series-2019>

You are invited to attend the WIDER Seminar Series<https://www.wider.unu.edu/wider-seminar-series> event for 2019.

On Wednesday 27 February, Dilip Mookherjee, Professor of Economics and Director, Institute for Economic Development at Boston University, will present on Decentralized targeting of agricultural credit in West Bengal: private vs. political intermediaries<http://bit.ly/2BTg14G>.

Full details of the event are available here<http://bit.ly/2BTg14G>.

Practical information

The seminar will take place from 14:00-15:00 at UNU-WIDER (Katajanokanlaituri 6 B, 00160 Helsinki). No registration is needed, and participation is free of charge, however if you could kindly respond to this email with expected numbers that would be appreciated as space is limited.

Please contact Ruby Richardson (richardson at wider.unu.edu<mailto:richardson at wider.unu.edu?subject=WIDER%20Seminar%20Series%20with%20Dragan%20Filipovich>) for more information on practicalities.

The series, held in Helsinki, is open to local and visiting researchers, policy makers, and others interested in development topics.

Register here<https://www2.wider.unu.edu/crm/content/seminar-series-2019>

WIDER Seminar Series 2019

The weekly event provides a forum for academic debate while also presenting an opportunity for local policy makers and others working in development to learn about the latest research methods and findings.

Presentations will be given by invited speakers, UNU-WIDER researchers, visiting scholars, and PhD students.

Learn more about the series and see details of upcoming seminars as they are announced here<https://www.wider.unu.edu/wider-seminar-series>.

Kind regards,

Ruby Richardson

Ruby Richardson
Communications Team Assistant
[cid:21c3abdd-ce8a-48de-9fa1-8417dbc27958]

Email  <mailto:richardson at wider.unu.edu> I  Twitter<https://twitter.com/UNUWIDER>  I  YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/UNUWIDER>  I  Flickr<https://www.flickr.com/photos/unu-wider>  I  LinkedIn  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rubyrichardson> I  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UNUWIDER>  I  Blog<https://www.wider.unu.edu/blog>
Website: www.wider.unu.edu<http://www.wider.unu.edu/>

United Nations University World Institute for Development Economics Research
Phone number: +358 (0)961599257
Address: Katajanokanlaituri 6 B, FI-00160 Helsinki, Finland
Think green - keep it on the screen.