[Globaali] How To Reimagine Human Development? Join the Conversation on the Human Development Report 2020

Doris Hakkarainen doris.hakkarainen at fingo.fi
Ti Tammi 19 12:20:32 EET 2021

UNDP Finland and Fingo invite you to join a virtual conversation on the Human Development Report 2020 on the 27th of January 2021 at 15:00-16:00 EET.

For the first time in a relationship spanning 300,000 years, instead of the planet shaping humans, humans are shaping the planet. This is the Anthropocene: the age of humans. The 30th anniversary Human Development Report 2020 looks at how humanity can navigate this new age, unpacking the relationships between people and the planet and where we go from here, to transform pathways to human progress.

Looking into the future, how can we reimagine human development, so it encompasses global trends such as advances in technology as well as global challenges including uneven development, deepening inequalities and climate change? How can we ensure the well-being of the people and the planet in a fair way, both in Finland and globally?

REMARKS BY Krista Mikkonen, Minister of Environment and Climate Change of Finland
REPORT’S KEY FINDINGS Pedro Conceição, Director of the Human Development Report Office, UNDP
EXPERT PANEL, MODERATED BY Rilli Lappalainen, Director, Sustainable Development, Fingo

Full invitation attached. Register here: https://undp.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_PLHvMrC0Q4CaNWZ8WXbzLA

Best regards,

Fingo