[kehitysmaaliike-l] Invitation: “Responsible Organising #2” Conference at Hanken School of Economics (Helsinki) on November 13

Sanchi Maheshwari sanchi.maheshwari at hanken.fi
Ke Marras 3 16:00:12 EEST 2018

Responsible Organising #2-Let’s Rethink Society!

On Tuesday, November 13th at HANKEN School of Economics, Helsinki (Arkadiankatu 22)
9:00-18:00

We aim at discussing how can we collectively and responsibly take on the challenges the world is facing. Get onboard for this collective action and contribute to the discussions on building a more inclusive, ethical and responsible society!

The theme of the morning session is accountability mechanisms for Corporate Social Responsibility- In business and society: Who is liable for What? Through inspiring key-notes and a panel discussion, composed of representatives from Finland and other European Countries, we will explore how to tackle business’s human rights challenges through legislation.

In the afternoon, pick up the two workshops which have the highest interest to you! Five are organized in total but several take place at the same time. Topics are related to gender equality, inclusion, financial technologies, sustainable finance, mobility and migration.

There is also an exhibition lined up to conclude an enlightening day on “rethinking Society for the 21th Century” and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, which can be explored while networking and enjoying a glass of bubble.

Be a change maker! Join us!

The conference is free of charge and open to everyone.

WATCH THE TEASER OF THE CONFERENCE!<https://www.dreambroker.com/channel/1mwejtmp/5j7p2tjt>

To know more about program and speakers, visit: https://www.hanken.fi/responsibleorganising2

Please remember to register at the following link https://bit.ly/2Pziq97 by Wednesday, November 7th and if you have any questions, please send an email at responsible.organising at hanken.fi<mailto:responsible.organising at hanken.fi>.
Follow our event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/518322811974117/ and other social media with #responsibleorganising

We hope to see you in November at Hanken and do not hesitate to spread the word!

Best regards
The Organising Committee,
CCR, GODESS and HUMLOG

**************
About CCR, GODESS and HUMLOG:
The Centre for Corporate Responsibility (CCR) is a cross-disciplinary Research and Development Institute focusing on the societal impacts and responsibilities of business.
To know more about CCR, visit: https://www.ccr-helsinki.org

GODESS, is a research and development institute that focusses on research areas of gender, organization, diversity, equality, and social sustainability in transnational times.
To know more about GODESS, visit: https://www.godessinstitute.org

The Humanitarian Logistics and Supply Chain Research Institute (HUMLOG) acts as a focal point for researchers and partly for practitioners in Humanitarian Logistics to conduct high-quality research on logistics and supply chain management in humanitarian and development context.
To know more about HUMLOG, visit: https://www.hanken.fi/humlog

Hanken School of Economics
P.O. Box 479, 00101 HELSINKI, FINLAND

www.hanken.fi<http://www.hanken.fi/>

Give back to the future – HANKEN RETURNS<https://www.hanken.fi/sv/samarbete-och-natverk/stod-hanken-0>

[Macintosh HD:Users:ohamren:Desktop:EQUIS.png]  [cid:image008.jpg at 01D28EB7.E8BD38C0]   [Macintosh HD:Users:ohamren:Desktop:AMBA.png]