[kehitysmaaliike-l] Lääkärit Ilman Rajoja / Rekrytointitapahtuma Helsinki 11.4

Linda Konate linda.konate at lakareutangranser.se
To Maalis 29 11:26:57 EEST 2018

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3C750.CD590230]

Are you interested in working for MSF (Médecins Sans Frontières, Doctors Without Borders) in the field?

We welcome you to join an info evening with us at Naistenklinikka Auditorium, Seth Wichmann sali in Helsinki, Wednesday 11.4 at 17.00.

During the evening you will have an opportunity to learn more about the organization and our recruitment process for becoming a field worker.

You will also get to hear from our fieldworker Laura Mikkonen, who has worked in countries such as the Democratic Republic of the Congo and South Sudan.

There will be time for questions, and after the presentation you will have the opportunity to mingle with both MSF fieldworkers and office staff.

The information session starts at 17:00 and goes until 19:00.

Address: Naistenklinikka Auditorium, Seth Wichmann sali, Haartmaninkatu 2, Helsinki (Meilahti)
Entry through door E on your right as you enter to Naistenklinikka

Language: English

Please contact HR officer Eugene Bushayija (Eugene.Bushayija at lakareutangranser.se) if you have any questions.

FB event
<https://www.facebook.com/events/2040452099567719/>

Linda Konate
Project Manager Finland
Médecins Sans Frontières / Lääkärit Ilman Rajoja
www.laakaritilmanrajoja.fi<http://www.laakaritilmanrajoja.fi>