[kehitysmaaliike-l] Invitation to participate at Big Data and Sustainable Development seminar in Tallinn 06.04.2018

Kari-Pekka Murtonen kari-pekka.murtonen at kepa.fi
Ke Maalis 28 11:37:51 EEST 2018

Hei,
mielenkiintoinen tapahtuma Tallinnassa big dataan liittyen. Vielä kerkeää mukaan ja alta löytyy lisää tietoa sekä linkkejä.

Ystävällisin terveisin,

Kari-Pekka Murtonen
Yritysyhteistyön asiantuntija
Kepa

                    Big Data and Sustainable Development: Paving the way towards sustainable future

                                                         April 6 2018

                                                          12:30-17:30

                                                      Tallinn Creative Hub

Estonian Roundtable for Development Cooperation is inviting you to a seminar "Big Data and Sustainable Development: Paving the way towards sustainable future" taking place on the 6th of April 2018 in Tallinn Creative Hub.

The event is organized in collaboration with Tallinn Music Week as a part of their annual conference with the focus on the future of music, new economy, better cities and design thinking, commonly occurring keywords include civic initiative, gender politics, future skills and sustainable development.

In the seminar:

1. We bring examples from around the world on how data has contributed to social good.

2. We discuss whether big data hands new opportunities and wider perspectives to civil society working in the field of sustainable development.

3. We offer masterclasses where CSOs can find answers to problems related to sustainable development and learn how to better communicate and visualize data connected with their field of work.

For agenda and background please visit http://www.terveilm.ee/leht/bigdata/ or https://www.facebook.com/events/216978282374965/

The participation in this seminar is free of charge! Please confirm your registration in the following link:

https://goo.gl/forms/lDqMmK8OXEyYMepp2

For more information regarding the seminar please contact heidi at terveilm.ee<mailto:heidi at terveilm.ee>

Looking forward to seeing you at the seminar!

Estonian Roundtable for Development Cooperation
--
 Heidi Maiberg / Projektijuht
 heidi at terveilm.ee<mailto:heidi at terveilm.ee> / +372 51991451

 Arengukoostöö Ümarlaud