[kehitysmaaliike-l] Työpaikkailmoitus: HR Manager Médecins Sans Frontières Finland
linda.konate at lakareutangranser.se
Mon Maalis 26 10:49:47 EEST 2018
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D3C4F0.20E0E0C0]
Human Resources Manager for MSF Finland Branch Office
Médecins Sans Frontières Finland (MSF-FI) / Lääkärit Ilman Rajoja was founded in 2017 as a branch office within the MSF movement. The overall objective of the MSF Finland branch office is to raise funds for the MSF's social missions all over the world. In order to achieve this, it also carries out communications about MSF and supports the recruitment of fieldworkers to projects.
MSF Finland is now looking for an experienced HR professional to set-up, lead and implement HR practices and policies throughout the MSF-FI branch office. This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting start-up phase of a new office in an action-oriented organisation that contributes to save lives and alleviate suffering around the world.
· An opportunity to be part of creating a new MSF entity in Finland
· An exciting job with one of the world's most respected humanitarian organisations
· Flexible working hours and an international environment
· A changing work environment characterized by enthusiasm and high work rate
· A workplace that strives for diversity and equality
· A working culture that is based on collective responsibility to bring our work forward, trust, and cooperation across borders
As the Human Resources Manager you will have a broad responsibility working directly with developing and implementing HR services for a new MSF office in Finland. You will furthermore be responsible for developing an HR strategy aiming to support the active recruitment of fieldworkers in Finland
The Human Resource Manager will furthermore be the focal point for all working environment questions and issues and should actively promote wellbeing and safety in the MSF FI office.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this position work in close collaboration with other members of the Finland branch office as well as HR professionals in MSF partner sections.
· Investigating, writing, proposing and implementing necessary HR policies and procedures.
o Ensuring that MSF Finland HR policies and processes are in line with Finnish labour law, employment practices and Finnish society as well as the MSF principles.
o Developing and maintaining HR policies, processes and routines ensuring MSF Finland is a responsible, sustainable and transparent employer
o Implementing the required HR systems, payroll process and being the focal point for payroll.
· Building the strategy and vision for the active recruitment in Finland through:
o Analysing the potential of Finnish labour market for MSF recruitment.
o Collaborating with and seeking information from Finnish Medical Associations and other key stakeholders to understand the different key profiles better.
o Working in close collaboration with MSF Sweden Field HR team to acquire understanding of the operational needs and priority profiles.
· Acting as a Work Safety Focal Point and ensure good processes for developing the working environment
We are looking for someone with:
· Strong commitment to MSF humanitarian principles and values
· MSF (field and/or HQ) or relevant humanitarian NGO experience minimum one (1) year
· Master´s Degree in Human Resources Management and/or academic qualification in Human Resource Management. Relevant experience (beyond 2 years) may compensate for the lack of education.
· Minimum 3 years´ experience of relevant working experience, preferably as Human Resource Manager/Advisor
· Experience in Finnish Labour Law
· Strong listening and communication skills
· Solid and proven IT skills ideally intermediate level Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word. Excellent information seeking skills.
· Good interpersonal and team working skills. Excellent communications skills combined with a 'can do' attitude
· Networking and representational skills
· Fluent in spoken and written Finnish and English
· Excellent user of common IT tools (including MS Excel)
· Master´s degree in HR management
· French and Swedish
· Experience in Finnish collective agreements, employment frameworks and processes in Finland
Conditions of employment:
· Employment type: Permanent position with six (6) months probation
· Work hours: 38 hours work week (100%)
· Salary: 3 931 euro, according to MSF FI Salary Policy level 7
· Benefits: Occupational healthcare, life insurance, travel insurance, insurance for work related injuries, wellness contribution (200 euro/year), lunch benefit.
· Vacation: As per MSF FI HR policy
· Location: Based in Helsinki with occasional travels
· Entry date: May 2018
Interested? Go ahead and apply with resume and cover letter in English on www.lakareutangranser.se/lediga-tjanster<http://www.lakareutangranser.se/lediga-tjanster> before 8th April 2018. We do not accept applications via email. For questions about the position please contact Jean-Christophe Dollé at jean-christophe.dolle at msf.org<mailto:jean-christophe.dolle at msf.org>
Lääkärit Ilman Rajoja/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international medical humanitarian organisation determined to bring quality medical care to people in crises around the world, when and where they need it. Our fundamental principles are neutrality, impartiality, independence and medical ethics. In Finland, MSF is starting a new branch office and we aim to raise funds, recruit field workers and communicate about our work in order to contribute to saving lives and alleviating suffering in the world. All our work is governed by a volunteer spirit.
Project Manager Finland
Médecins Sans Frontières / Lääkärit Ilman Rajoja
Linda.konate at lakareutangranser.se<mailto:Linda.konate at lakareutangranser.se>
-------------- seuraava osa --------------
HTML liite on poistettu...
-------------- seuraava osa --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3090 bytes