[kehitysmaaliike-l] Työpaikkailmoitus: Fundraising Manager / Lääkärit Ilman Rajoja
kaisa.loikkanen at Helsinki.msf.org
Mon Kesä 11 11:17:24 EEST 2018
MSF Finland is looking for a Fundraising Manager
Lääkärit Ilman Rajoja / Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Finland is now looking for an experienced and passionate fundraising professional to set-up, lead and implement fundraising for MSF’s office in Finland. You are someone who is motivated by setting up something new and always finding new ways to attract supporters to our cause. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of start-up phase of a new office in an action-oriented organisation that contributes to save lives and alleviate suffering around the world!
As the Fundraising Manager you will have a broad responsibility working directly with developing and implementing fundraising strategy, plans and programs for MSF Finland. As a new office for MSF, this is a unique opportunity to be able to develop FR programmes from beginning.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this position works in close collaboration with other members of the Finland office as well as Fundraising professionals in MSF partner sections. The post holder is required to travel to other MSF offices and possibly also to MSF field projects.
* Lead, develop and implement MSF Finland’s fundraising strategy, plans and objectives in line with approved plans, MSF’s own fundraising strategies, principles and policies and Finnish legal framework.
* Ensure MSF Finland acquires the required resources, tools and suppliers to implement FR plans
* Together with the Communications team, work to enhance MSF brand and awareness in Finland.
* Oversee and be responsible for fundraising related regulations, ensuring compliance with the legal regulations.
* Responsible for the FR budget, monitoring expenditures to ensure cost efficiency, effectiveness and a responsible handling of finances.
* Represent MSF Finland in fundraising related internal and external platforms.
* Manage the Fundraising Officer and cooperate with other team members, especially communications, to ensure that fundraising objectives are met.
We are looking for someone with:
* A strong commitment to humanitarian values and principles
* Experience as a leader with strategic vision and planning
* Experience in private fundraising in Finnish market including legal framework and fundraising methods
* Demonstrated experience from various fundraising methods and strategies
* Knowledge of fundraising related legal, financial and administrative frameworks
* Understanding of fundraising support systems, including CRM, and marketing and analytics tools
* Ability or experience with working in a start-up phase and establishing working processes and routines
* Flexibility and high stress resilience.
* Ability to build and develop networks and contacts
* Fluency in spoken and written Finnish and English
We also value:
* Humanitarian / INGO experience
* Fluency in spoken and written Swedish
* Knowledge of spoken and written French
But in the end, what matters is that you are right person for the job. We believe that means that you have a strong commitment to humanitarian principles and values. That you show good and responsible leadership. That you can handle stressful situations and help other through them. That you can plan and organize and that you take pride in delivering good results with high quality.
What we offer to you:
* An opportunity to be part of creating a new MSF entity in Finland
* An exciting job with one of the world's most respected humanitarian organisations
* Flexible working hours and an international environment
* A changing work environment characterized by enthusiasm and motivation
* A workplace that strives for diversity and equality
* A working culture that is based on collective responsibility to bring our work forward, trust, and cooperation across borders
Conditions of employment:
* Employment type: Permanent position with six (6) months’ probation
* Work hours: 38 hours work week (100%)
* Salary: 3 931 euro, according to MSF FI Salary Policy level 7
* Benefits: Occupational healthcare, life insurance, travel insurance, insurance for work related injuries, wellness contribution (200 EUR/year), lunch benefit.
* Vacation: According to Annual Leave Act
* Location: Based in Helsinki with occasional travels
* Entry date: As soon as possible, latest September
Interested? Go ahead and apply with resume and cover letter in English on www.lakareutangranser.se/lediga-tjanster<http://www.lakareutangranser.se/lediga-tjanster> before 25th of June 2018. We do not accept applications via email.
For questions about the position please contact Country Manager Linda Konate, linda.konate at helsinki.msf.org<mailto:linda.konate at helsinki.msf.org> / +358 447 247 387.
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. Our actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of neutrality and impartiality. Lääkärit Ilman Rajoja / MSF Finland was founded in 2017 as a branch office within the MSF movement. In Finland, MSF is starting a new branch office and we aim to raise funds, recruit field workers and communicate about our work in order to contribute to saving lives and alleviating suffering in the world.
Link to advertisement and application: https://lakareutangranser.se/lediga-tjanster?rmpage=job&rmjob=383&rmlang=UK
Médecins Sans Frontières - Lääkärit Ilman Rajoja
kaisa.loikkanen at helsinki.msf.org
Mobile +358 40 485 1748
-------------- seuraava osa --------------
HTML liite on poistettu...