[kehitysmaaliike-l] [Reminder/Last week to register!] HUMLOG's 10th anniversary celebration on April 25

HUMLOG Institute humlog at hanken.fi
Mon Apr 9 16:32:47 EEST 2018

The HUMLOG Institute is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year!

We are happy to invite you to celebrate with us!

On Wednesday, 25th April from 13:00 to 18:00hrs

At Hanken School of Economics
Arkadiankatu 22, Helsinki, Finland

Are you interested in the Humanitarian sector and want to learn more about it? Are you a practitioner, policymaker or academic and want to exchange ideas around the current challenges the sector is facing?
Join us to hear more and engage in discussion with knowledgeable, dedicated and inspiring experts and actors from the Humanitarian sector!

[Deadline extended! One week left to register] Please register by April 13 here: https://goo.gl/12XCg3

Preliminary agenda:

13:00
13:50

Welcoming coffee
Exhibition

13:50
14:00

Introduction

·         Hlekiwe Kachali, director of the HUMLOG Institute

14:00
14:30

Opening speeches

·         Karen Spens, rector, Hanken School of Economics

·         Ilkka Korkiamäki, rector, National Defence University

14:30
15:30

Keynote speakers

·         Pekka Haavisto, Member of Parliament and a Member of the Committee for Foreign Affairs, Finland

·         Rolando Mario Tomasini, Head of Partnerships Development, UNOPS

·         Christophe Hambye, Head of Logistics Division, International Committee of the Red Cross, Geneva

15:30
16:00

Audience interactive with the keynotes

16:00
16:15

Intermission

16:15
17:00

Panel discussion

·         Hannu Kari, Research Director, Elisa

·         Gyöngyi Kovács, Erkko Professor in Humanitarian Logistics, Hanken School of Economics

·         Paul Larson, CN Professor of Supply Chain Management, University of Manitoba

·         Kalle Löövi, Director of International Operations, Finnish Red Cross
Moderator: Ira Haavisto, Research Project Manager, Nordic Healthcare Group

17:00
18:00

Cocktail and Exhibition continues

Note that the event is free of charge and open to any interested stakeholder. Do not hesitate to spread the word!

For more information about the event and the speakers: https://www.hanken.fi/en/node/1570209

Contact the organising committee: humlog at hanken.fi<mailto:humlog at hanken.fi>.

Looking forward to seeing you in April!

HUMLOG Institute Team
[cid:image001.png at 01D3CCC3.8FA9DF40]
HUMLOG Institute: http://www.hanken.fi/humloginstitute
Join our community by joining our new LinkedIn group "The HUMLOG Institute". Welcome!
To sign up for the HUMLOG newsletter, send an e-mail to sympa at hanken.fi<mailto:sympa at hanken.fi> with the text "subscribe humlognews" in the text (no subject heading).

Hanken School of Economics
P.O. Box 479, 00101 HELSINKI, FINLAND
www.hanken.fi<http://www.hanken.fi/>
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D3CCC3.8FA9DF40]  [cid:image003.jpg at 01D3CCC3.8FA9DF40]   [cid:image004.png at 01D3CCC3.8FA9DF40]