[kehitysmaaliike-l] FCA is looking for a Team Leader – Greece
Heli.Maki-Hakola at kepa.fi
Ti toukokuu 24 14:55:02 EEST 2016
Finn Church Aid (FCA) is Finland’s biggest development co-operation organization and the second
biggest organization in Finland working in humanitarian aid. Finn Church Aid is a member of the ACT
Alliance (ACT), an alliance of faith-based development and humanitarian aid organizations forming one
of the world’s largest aid organization.
FCA is looking for a Team Leader – Greece
The Team Leader is responsible for managing FCA’s humanitarian activities in Greece. S/he shall also contribute to international fundraising in the country. The Team Leader will be based in Athens, Greece. S/he will report to the FCA Head of Humanitarian Assistance in Helsinki, Finland.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Manage FCA funded education programs in Greece (including planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting)
* Ensure FCA participation in in-country coordination and networks relevant to education
* Development of quality education programs in Greece Refugee & Migrant Response in line with FCA’s education strategy and priorities
* Monitor European Refugee Influx situation in Greece ( and the region, if needed) and promote actively Refugees Rights to Assistance and Protection jointly with HQ Advocacy and Communication Unit
* Act as a Team Leader and Supervisor for FCA’s employees and volunteers in Greece
* Represent FCA in Greece, negotiations and coordination with authorities, other INGOs and local NGOs
* Represent FCA in ACT coordination
* Conduct potential FCA registration process in Greece
* Mapping in-country funding opportunities for education programs
* Produce new funding proposals and compile reports to the back-donors
* Ensure that project implementation meets back donor compliance requirements
* Any other assignment suggested and approved by the supervisor
Competence and Personal Requirements:
· Master’s Degree or equivalent work experience;
· Minimum 3 years’ experience of operational humanitarian work from the field, especially working in fragile contexts
· Excellent management, coordination and leadership skills in multicultural settings;
· Knowledge of approaches and methodology in humanitarian assistance and refugee work;
· Understanding of FCA’s strategic themes in relation to humanitarian assistance, especially Education in Emergencies;
· Extensive knowledge of integration of Psychosocial Support into programming;
· Experience in program management cycle;
· Knowledge of financial management;
· Experience in working with global fund-raising
· Good communication and writing skills;
· Language skills: Finnish and English;
Six month fixed-term contract will be offered (with three month probation period) starting 15th of June. The compensation is based on FCA Compensation System and depends on prior work experience.
For more information please contact Ms. Eija Alajarva, eija.alajarva(at)kua.fi.
Please apply using the link no later than on 31st of May2016. Applicants will be short-listed and contacted for an interview on a progressive basis. Suitable candidate may be recruited before the end of application time.
Training Coordinator - Henkilöstönkehittämisasiantuntija
Henkilöstö ja hallinto – HR and Administration
tel. +358 (0)40 6608 283
eija.mustonen at kirkonulkomaanapu.fi<mailto:eija.mustonen at kirkonulkomaanapu.fi>
Kirkon Ulkomaanapu - Finn Church Aid
Eteläranta 8, P.O. Box 210, FI-00131 Helsinki, Finland
www.kirkonulkomaanapu.fi<http://www.kirkonulkomaanapu.fi/> - www.finnchurchaid.fi<http://www.finnchurchaid.fi/>
P Please consider the environment before printing this email.
Viestin välitti Heli Mäki-Hakola, Kepa ry
-------------- seuraava osa --------------
HTML liite on poistettu...