[kehitysmaaliike-l] Plan International Finland is seeking an Evaluator for conducting a Mid-Term Evaluation of its MFA funded programme
Anton.Hausen at plan-international.org
To toukokuu 12 13:25:05 EEST 2016
Plan International Finland is seeking an Evaluator (may be an individual consultant or team with a lead consultant) for conducting a Mid-Term Evaluation of its development cooperation programme funded by Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland.
Purpose: To systematically assess and provide information on how and to what extent Plan Finland has fulfilled its objectives set for MFA Programme Framework 2015–2017 in terms of relevance, efficiency, effectiveness, impact and sustainability especially as related to gender and inclusion. The information provided by this evaluation will be used to revisit the current MFA Programme Framework and to incorporate lessons learned in the development of the next MFA Programme Framework (2018–2021) proposal.
Audience: General Public, Plan International Finland and Programme Country Offices and Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland
Commissioners: This external evaluation is commissioned by the Plan International Finland in compliance with the Plan International evaluation and learning framework.
Duration of evaluation: 50 consultant days in the period of 30th May–9th October 2016. The maximum available budget for the evaluation is 40,000€ (including VAT and all expenses) which cannot be exceeded.
Tentative time frame: 30th May–30th June 2016 desk work and consultations in Helsinki. Field evaluation, report drafting and finalization 15th August–9th October 2016.
Location: Helsinki, Finland and selected programme countries;
Required expertise and qualifications:
* University degree at the post-graduate level in relevant field of study (e.g. development, management).
* Experience and technical knowledge of gender and inclusion as related to child rights
* Solid knowledge and experience of project monitoring and evaluation methods and approaches.
* Proven experience in evaluating development co-operation programmes or projects, incl. analyzing development impacts and cross cutting objectives. Preferably at least 2–3 reference projects, each reference being at least 20 days long.
* Excellent analytical, writing and presentation skills.
* Ability to speak, write and work in English, Spanish/French added advantage
* Familiarity with Finnish and international development policies, principles and modalities;
* Familiarity with NGO cooperation in developing countries and in Finland;
Outputs: Inception report, evaluation plan, interim report; draft report and final report.
For more information, please see the Terms of Reference<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwP8lk2F3oxJOVMtUFhMNGJtYzg/view> attached.
The evaluator presents a preliminary work plan with time schedule and methodological approach for carrying out of the work in their tender including team composition (may be an individual or a team meeting the required expertise and qualifications).
Tenders should be submitted with CV(s) and preliminary work plan, time schedule and methodological approach to anton.hausen(at)plan-international.org by 16.00 Finnish time on Monday 23 May.
Any opinions expressed in this message and any attachments are those of the sender only and do not necessarily represent the views of Plan. Internet communications are not secure and Plan accepts no responsibility for the content of this e-mail.
The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended solely for the use of the person(s) to whom the message is addressed. The information may be confidential and, if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in relation to it.
For the content of this e-mail to be contractually binding, it must be signed by an authorised representative of Plan.
Plan Finland: registered in Finland no. 1498487-2.
Registered address: Kumpulantie 3, 6th Floor 00520 Helsinki, Finland
Finland Disclaimer Tag
-------------- seuraava osa --------------
HTML liite on poistettu...