[kehitysmaaliike-l] Invitation to Impact Business Competition 2016

Maija Peltola maija.peltola at camaleonte.fi
Mon toukokuu 9 09:23:31 EEST 2016

Viestin välitti,

Maija

Invitation to Impact Busness Competition 2016

What it is : Impact Business Competition (IBC 2016) is for individuals and
entrepreneurs who believe in the power of business to change the world. This
is an opportunity to develop business ideas and create a business model with
the help of coaches, mentors and investors over the weekend. We¹re looking
for participants who are interested in tackling societal and environmental
challenges.

The competition is open for anyone to participate, whether you have or don't
have an impact business idea. If you already have an idea, you don¹t have to
have it planned in detail - the competition is there for you to develop it
from scratch using the support of fellow participants and coaches. If you
don¹t have an idea, you will get the chance to join whatever idea and group
you like most!

IBC 2016 will take place in Aalto Design Factory in Helsinki on May 27-29,
2016 as part of Aalto Festival (www.aaltofestival.fi).

IBC 2016 website: http://impactiglu.org/impactcompetition/
<http://impactiglu.org/impactcompetition/>
IBC 2016 Facebook event page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/934512793313563/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/934512793313563/>

We¹re kindly asking you to spread the word within your community.

Thanks for taking time to read our email.

Kind regards,
Impact Iglu Team
Aalto Global Impact

HTML liite on poistettu...