[kehitysmaaliike-l] Today: Participatory Economics Workshop

Maija Lumme maija.lumme at eetti.fi
Ti toukokuu 3 10:37:50 EEST 2016

Hi everybody, there's still a few places left for tonights workshop on
Participatory Democracy. Welcome! *

*Eetti Helsinki invites you to workshop organized by Parecon Finland on
Tue 3.5.16 at 18-20:00 in Eetti’s new office (Siltasaarenkatu 4, 7th
floor). Please send an enrollment to sannakaisa.saloranta(at)gmail.com
<http://gmail.com>.

*Participatory Economics Workshop*

Does local trump global? Is bigger always better? Is solidarity
inefficient? What should the next system be like?

Let’s begin a real conversation—locally, nationally, and at all levels
in between—on how to respond to the profound challenge of our time in
history. Welcome to a workshop about participatory economics.

Speakers Antti Jauhiainen & Joona-Hermanni Mäkinen are founders of
Parecon Finland – an organization focused on bringing new viewpoints on
ecology, democracy and economy.

Hope seeing you there!
Sanna-Kaisa Saloranta
Coordinator of Eetti Helsinki

*WHAT IS EETTI HELSINKI?*
Eetti Helsinki is a local volunteer group of Pro Ethical Trade Finland
(Eettisen kaupan puolesta ry) in Helsinki. We are passionate to discuss,
learn and campaign for fair global trade, sustainable production and
responsible consuming. If you want to learn more about our topics and
meet people with common interests then this is your place to be. All
Eetti Helsinki events and discussions will be mainly in English (don't
let the language be a barrier) in the beginning of the month. Everyone
is welcome!

*HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?*
Everyone is warmly welcome! Eetti Helsinki has group in Facebook called
"Eetti Helsinki". Join us in Facebook or follow the Helsinki mailing
list to get the latest information of the group. For further information
contact the group coordinator Sanna-Kaisa Saloranta
(sannakaisa.saloranta(at)gmail.com <http://gmail.com>).

--
Maija Lumme
Vaikuttamistyön koordinaattori | Advocacy Coordinator

www.eetti.fi | FB: Eettisen kaupan puolesta | Twitter: eetti_ry

HTML liite on poistettu...