[kehitysmaaliike-l] Invitation to Development Cooperation Week at Aalto University

Troccoli Claudia claudia.troccoli at aalto.fi
Mon Kesä 15 08:43:58 EEST 2015

Dear Organisations,

Are you ready for AYY’s Dev-Co Week (Development Cooperation Week) 2015 at Aalto University?

Development Cooperation Week is a nationwide event in the major Finnish Universities. The week will take place from 26th October and will focus on the role of Finland in the Globalized world in regard to Technology. It will consist of discussions, workshops, artistic events and presentations that will bring up cultural and social aspects of development issues on all three campuses including Otaniemi, Arabia, and Töölö. To find out more in the previous years, please visit https://www.facebook.com/ayykehyviikko?fref=ts.

As part of Dev-Co Week we are organising a Global Fair on Wednesday 28th October in which we want to give you the opportunity to introduce yourselves to the students and staff at Aalto University. In particular we would be interested in those organisations that offer students the chance to get involved, for example through internships or volunteering. Another way in which you can reach a wider and extremely interested audience would be through lectures and presentations.

Last year our Global Fair was a great success, connecting many organizations with enthusiastic students.

We are looking forward to your participation this year! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or ideas!

Best regards,

Claudia Troccoli

claudia.troccoli at aalto.fi

040 5434583