[kehitysmaaliike-l] FW: Finnish candidates wanted: United Nations Volunteers HIV/aids

Paula Tommila paula.tommila at gaia.fi
Ke Maalis 28 20:53:07 EEST 2012

Dear current and former Candidates, Volunteers, and former Volunteers,

Please be informed that the United Nations Volunteers programme is currently looking for additional Finnish candidates for the 'Associate Programme Officer on Drugs and HIV/AIDS' assignment in Ukraine. More information about the assignment can be obtained through the following link: http://www.unv.org/fileadmin/docdb/pdf/2012/UNV_volunteer_vacancies/UkraineAssocProgOff_DrugsHIV_UNODC.pdf.

In view of the current shortage of Finnish experts with the relevant background in our database, we would be grateful if you could assist us by using your networks to convey the message to qualified and experienced Finnish candidates. Your support would help complement our own efforts to reach a broader audience.

Candidates who wish to be considered for this UNV assignment are kindly requested to register their profiles in the UNV database of candidates, through visiting our website http://one.unv.org and completing our web-based registration form. The candidates should select the following code from the drop down menu on the first page of the registration form: "12UKR_APO". If they have already registered in the UNV database, there is no need to register again. In this case, candidates should update their profiles through http://myprofile.unv.org and then select the code "12UKR_APO" in 'MyProfile'.

Your support towards our goal of contributing to peace and development through volunteerism is much appreciated.

We thank you in advance for your efforts.

With kind regards,

Volunteer Recruitment Resources Section

United Nations Volunteers

Hermann-Ehlers-Strasse 10