[kehitysmaaliike-l] [Fwd: Train4dev: new event: NGO management (governance, leadership, development of NGOs) (A905093)]

Marjukka Mankila marjukka.mankila at kepa.fi
Ti Maalis 20 10:17:32 EET 2012

Train4dev: new event: NGO management (governance, leadership,
development of NGOs) (A905093)

Dear Sir/Madam

We would like to draw your attention to the training on *NGO management
(governance, leadership, development of NGOs) (A905093)* organised by
ITC-ILO on *07/05/2012* in Turin, Italy.
In the framework of our network, ITC-ILO is offering to accommodate
participants from Train4Dev member organisations.

Please find hereafter a description of the course:
Explores the management of non-governmental organizations (NGOs), with a
particular emphasis on governance, leadership, strategy, programming,
planning, organizational behaviour and stakeholder relations. Examines
international NGOs operating in various economic, cultural, political
and legal contexts..

*Deadline for registration is 16/04/2012.*

Special conditions for Train4Dev Members:
No tuition fees

If you are interested in this event, please visit the Train4Dev website
(Open Courses) - www.train4dev.net: *NGO management (governance,
leadership, development of NGOs) (A905093)
<http://train4dev.net/index.php?id=7&tx_mjseventpro_pi1%5BshowUid%5D=383>*

You can also get in touch directly with ITC-ILO.
George Jadoun; Tiziana Grassone

We invite you to forward this message to any people in your organisation
that might be interested in this Train4Dev training offer.

With best regards,

Train4dev.net
Image removed by sender.

Tiedon välitti,