[kehitysmaaliike-l] Planning Your Fundraising Future: The Next Generation of Nordic Giving A one-of-a-kind seminar for fundraisers in Helsinki on 19th of April

Salla Saarinen salla.kaarina.saarinen at gmail.com
Ke Maalis 7 09:16:23 EET 2012

*Planning Your Fundraising Future: The Next Generation of Nordic Giving
A one-of-a-kind seminar for fundraisers in Helsinki on 19th of April*

You can't ignore it: donor acquisition rates have fallen and may never
recover. Direct mail alone just isn't cutting it anymore. And donor
communication preferences are becoming much more complex and demanding.
Clearly, the traditional art and science of fundraising must adapt – or we
might be in real trouble.

Join hjc and Radical Soul in Helsinki to find out how your organization can tap
into the next generation of Nordic giving. Using groundbreaking data from a
study of in Canada and the US donors and riveting case studies from Denmark
we'll talk you through the *new* do's and don'ts of fundraising in the
Nordic countries.

If you're wondering about multi-channel and multi-generational fundraising,
brand building and advocacy programs, social media, mobile giving,
acquiring new and younger donors, legacy fundraising or you just want to
know how Nordic donors really feel about non profits and giving – this
fact-filled,
one-of-a-kind seminar is for you.

We only have room for 65 individuals so we urge you to register today! And
if you register before March 19th, you’ll qualify for our Early Bird
discount of 10% off your registration fee. We’ll be providing breakfast at
8am so there’s time to meet colleagues and get ready for the day. And we’ll
have a great lunch buffet and coffee breaks as well.

*Time 19th of April*
*Place: Botta, Töölönkatu 3, Helsinki*
*Price: It’s 380 Euros (+VAT) for a full day – **with accompanying
worksheets, workbook and take-aways!*
*Last day to register: 11th of April*

*Read more and register www.radicalsoul.fi*
HTML liite on poistettu...