[kehitysmaaliike-l] Career opportunity

Abe Polk meridiansl8422 at bernina.co.il
Pe Elo 19 11:54:39 EEST 2011

                                                                                                                    Insurance company requires remote workers to maintain communications with clients and database processing.You were selected for important international business group to stay part of our team . Your main duties will be to give attention to our clients, reporting, management, advantage of new technologies will let you work from your place.We are currently seeking individuals with experience in the administrative, commercial, office and internet management, with opportunity to work part-time, customer service, own vehicle, knowledge of administrative assistant level and skills in English.If you are interested have the opportunity to start a career with our group, this is your chance.We are welcome feedback at Aldrichvinson3a at hotmail.com

HTML liite on poistettu...