Transformative Learning -
Global Citizenship Education for Radical Change
Another chance to participate in Bridge 47 training in Transformative Learning with Timo
Holthoff on 9th & 11th March 2021.
Three interactive online workshops offer impulses on transformation, decolonization and
transformative learning and invite to a space for sharing and exploring questions with
fellow educators. Small activities between the online sessions invite the participants for
more experiential learning and allow for a reflective transfer into their own
organizational and educational practice.
Bridge 47 offers this space for educational multipliers and activists to reflect,
challenge and expand their theories of change and their concepts of learning. In order to
deepen our understanding of transformative education we will explore the following
* What are the (cultural) root causes of the global multicrisis? What does system
change actually mean?
* What do we have to learn, unlearn or let go off - individually and collectively - in
order to allow, embrace and foster real change?
* What characterizes transformative learning and how can education create holistic
spaces to trigger, support and accompany such learning processes?
* How transformative is our own organizational and educational practice? Can we be
Tue, 9th, 09:30-12:30 (CET)
+ guided walk in lunchbreak
Tue, 9th: 14:30-17:00 (CET)
+ reflection questions
Thu, 11th: 10:00-13:00 (CET)
* To register, please complete the following
* Participation Fee: 30 euros (pre-paid to confirm your participation)
* Deadline for registration: Wednesday, 24th of February, 2021
* Working language: English
Please see more details in the attachment.
Tel: +358 50 321 8494
Bridge 47 - Building Global Citizenship
Fingo - Finnish Development NGOs
Join the Bridge 47 network today!<http://bridge47.org/join>
[Kuva, joka sis?lt?? kohteen mittari Kuvaus luotu automaattisesti]